Any Baked Cakes ... from short notice requests to bespoke celebration cakes
To avoid disappointment when deciding to place an order for a celebratory cake, ideally, the following notice is required:
- 2 week's notice for a sponge-type cake
- 1 month's notice for a fruit cake, so it has time to develop fully.
There will be a small delivery charge, outside Sawtry, if you are unable to collect your cake personally; but, by allowing it to be delivered safely, on the day you require, to the agreed venue, it will allow you more time, on possibly an already hectic day...something less to think about perhaps?
Cake prices vary greatly depending on exact requirements:
- Chocolate cake is more expensive than a plain cake and a fruit cake is more expensive than both.
- Cup Cake and Muffin prices differ (cup cakes regular-sized/Muffin large-sized).
- Cake Pop prices include the cost of display packaging (minimum order 8).
- Sugar work/wired flowers take more time to produce.
The smallest cake available is a 6" sponge cake. This is sandwiched with buttercream and jam, covered with fondant icing, decorated with simple iced flowers and inscribed with a greeting of your choice. For £35, this will give approximately 12 people, a nice slice of cake.
When placing a firm order for your cake, a 50% non-refundable deposit for the cost of the cake is required; the outstanding balance to be paid on collection.